Top MBA colleges in India encourages students in getting the best real-time Internship Learning Experience


This Institute has provided me a wonderful opportunity in knowing the corporate world where I can see my future. It’s a real experience cum pleasure doing my Summer Internship with V-guard Industries Ltd. This Organization with a burning passion to make a difference set out to build a robust brand in the Indian electric and electronic goods panorama. This grew rapidly to become a name synonymous with voltage stabilizers across South India. The company soon extended their range of products to Voltage Stabilizer, Digital UPS, Inverter and Inverter Batteries, Electric Water Heaters, Solar Water Heaters, Domestic Pumps, Agricultural Pumps, Industrial Motors, Domestic Switch Gears, Distribution Boards, Wiring Cables, Industrial Cables, Induction Cooktops, Mixer Grinders & Fans.

I underwent a series of training on their various product line. They taught me what I need to do and they gave me some of their dealers contact details to do a survey. I started with preparing the questionnaire and conducting a market survey about our product awareness and perception.

I have understood the real meaning of Channel Sales by Visiting various distributors and dealers across southern India. I’m doing my project on the topic – “Brand Awareness and customers perception towards v-guard products”. I experienced in resolving distributors’ and dealers’ daily issues and problems in impressing the end clients. Moreover i got the practical knowledge in my area of specialization – Marketing.
Overall it’s a fabulous experience I owe to my Institute.


Jose Varoo
1st Year Student
PGDM Batch 2015-17

Comments

  1. Faculty of Management Science, SRMS College of Engineering and Technology Bareilly, established in 1996, is a prominent and fastest growing Management Institution in India and one of the best MBA colleges in Bareilly Uttar Pradesh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DID You KNOW That ??

REJUVENATION OF MINDS

Group Discussion - Integral Part