Learning experience with Management Colleges in Delhi

I’m doing my Internship with Net Ambit, Noida. It is one of the fastest growing privately held companies operating in sales and distribution of consumer services with key domains in financial services, real estate and education distribution. This organization provided a platform to experiment and learn new things. I have understood the corporate culture and the soft skills required to be successful at work.
 We had a theoretic knowledge of concepts being taught at our Institute which I see now being implemented here. I started learning the recruitment, the Initial process of HR. In this, I learnt the art of hunting the candidate profiles and screening them as per the job description and finally scheduling face to face Interview with the prospective candidates eligible as per the different vacancies available with the organization. It is a great learning experience in terms of building up confidence, improving the communication skills and convincing the prospective candidates.


As a next step, I’ve got the opportunity to conduct the interviews, which helped me in knowing the parameters that need to be kept in mind for selecting the best fit for the job. I even learnt the art of assessing the Candidates fitting the Organization’s culture.

I’ve gained a real-time valuable insight and the experience in the field of HR which will be helpful in my future career.

Treesa Siby
1st Year PGDM Student
PGDM 2015-17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID You KNOW That ??

REJUVENATION OF MINDS

Group Discussion - Integral Part