Getting an overall development !

I am interning at Carrier Midea India Private Limited which was set up in Year 2012 by combining the strengths of two global giants in air-conditioning, Carrier and Midea. The joint venture was undertaken to combine Midea’s world-class design and manufacturing expertise in residential air conditioning and Carrier India’s strong pan-India distribution network. This indeed is one of the best opportunities enabled by the office of Career Guidance and Placements at Christ Institute of Management, one of the best Mba colleges in Ghaziabad. I’ m really grateful to our placement officer – Mr. Hadrine H Pereira in continuously guiding me through this. It’s a pleasure working with such a great and a versatile team around. My mentor and every employee in HR department are really very helpful and supportive. Other than providing me corporate knowledge they are helping me in developing my personality and other skills.


Here, I have learnt the importance of HR Auditing, employee personnel files, the relevance of each and every employee document. Besides, I’ve understood the process of selection and recruitment and even assessing the best fit for our organization technically and culturally.
Now most of the HR concepts are clear in my mind because I‘ve understood the logic behind them. I am getting an overall development here in this environment.
Now, I know how to work under pressure, empathising with employees and its relevance in being a true HR professional. Understanding and taking initiatives for the employees are the key parameters here. As an HR Intern, I’ve recommended “Gym Diet” awareness for better health and energy for our employees. This was well appreciated by everyone here and majorly employees have consciously made  effort to improve their eating habits. This helped me in building a strong belief that winning over employees is very much related with their welfare activities.
So at last, I’m thankful to all the faculty members at Christ Institute of Management and my mentor at Carrier  Midea India, Ltd.
                                                                                                                                          Parul Chopra
                                                                                                                                        1st Year PGDM
                                                                                                                                       PGDM 2015-17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID You KNOW That ??

REJUVENATION OF MINDS

Group Discussion - Integral Part