Thomson Reuters – My opportunity for Summer Internship


Christ Institute of Management gave me an opportunity to work with Thomson Reuters, Bangalore under the guidance of our Placement Coordinator Mr. Hadrine.H.Pereira. The interview process happened over Skype and the kind of questions that were asked are a mixed bag to judge the ability and knowledge of the person. Selection in company like Thomson Reuters for the internship is like a big stepping stone for my career. Even the location is far away from my home town it feels good to hold the offer letter of the company and the city i wanted to work in . There is no doubt that about the name that Thomson Reuters have in the marketing being Headquarted in New York it is one of the big MNC in our country also it is the 5th largest consulting firm after BiG4's . Being a finance person this is like icing on the cake and an opportunity too good to be rejected. As the opportunity never knocks again it goes to another person. 
Akansha Arora 
IPGDM











          
                    Summer Internship for a Management Student, a Great Learning Space 


I am really excited to be joining Thomson Reuters for my Summer Internship program. It is one of the largest financial consulting firms in the world. I am grateful for the guidance and support from our placement office at Christ Institute of Management, Delhi NCR which greatly helped me in securing this internship.
I shall be working as an intern with the Deals and Corporate Action team. My role includes capturing corporate action by listed firms on various stock exchanges, forecasting effects on shares due to mergers and acquisitions as well as analysing share market trends.

I expect to gain greater insight about how corporates work. How various decisions affect the market value of firms. Further the internship would allow me to apply the theoretical knowledge gained through the curriculum into real time practice. 
Thus I am really looking forward to learning at Thomson Reuters.  
                                                                                              Sukriti Jacob
                                                                                                I PGDM



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DID You KNOW That ??

REJUVENATION OF MINDS

Group Discussion - Integral Part