Placement Experience

“Be employable is what you should aim, you’ll be employed without any pain.”
A decisive moment in every person’s life is getting a first breakthrough in life and landing in your dream job is a dream coming true. Many MBA aspirants have this as a primary question while joining a college that, “What’s the status of placements in this college”? So here’s my insight towards placement at Christ Institute of Management, Delhi-NCR. I hope this journey of yours with me will ease you from your worries. I underwent many opportunities with many companies. My first interview session was with a start-up “Dhincheck” which was an eye opener for me. Even though I wasn’t selected for the same but had a great real time experience about how to face questions and how to relate it with your C.V. After that interview I went through a series of interviews with continuous series of Placement Trainings. Then with a lot of rigorous self analysis and brushing of interpersonal skills in order to achieve holistic development, I got my dream job. Currently, I am a Growth Hacker in a Hong Kong based MNC with a decent package. 


The placement trainings themed as “Campus to Corporate” acted as a guru mantra to achieve my goal. These trainings help me to gain the real attitude to be employable. These were the transforming keys to unlock the world of opportunities. I loved being a part of such activities and believe me they are real fun, leaving you with many grey areas to think upon. What is needed in corporate is –“A learner attitude” and this was embedded in me through these training organized by Christ Institute of Management, Delhi-NCR. The placement cell facilitates you with opportunities but at last it’s all upon you how you en-cash them. Every interview you face makes you better but you should never forget to introspect and learn.
Bottom Line: - An attitude is what that makes a difference. The placement cell only arranges the path for your success. Choose the best for yourself and enjoy your time with Christ Institute of Management, Delhi-NCR and be a charming candidate.      
Vinod KN
II PGDM student
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID You KNOW That ??

REJUVENATION OF MINDS

Group Discussion - Integral Part